The UroLift® System Treatment
What is the UroLift System?
The UroLift System is a proven minimally invasive procedure to treat an enlarged prostate. It is the only leading enlarged prostate procedure that does not require heating, cutting, or destruction of prostate tissue. The procedure is typically performed as a same-day outpatient procedure, including the office setting, under local anesthesia.1
Advantages of the UroLift System
- Safe and effective2
- Risk profile better than reported for surgical procedures such as TURP3
- Rapid symptom relief,4 better than reported for medications5
- Only leading BPH procedure shown not to cause new and lasting sexual dysfunction*2,5,6
- Covered by Medicare, national, and commercial plans**
- Typically no catheter required after treatment4,6
How Does The UroLift® System Work?
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the L.I.F.T. pivotal study
**When medical criteria are met
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100 cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate, and/or the inability to control the urge.4 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.
- Shore, Can J Urol 2014
- Roehrborn, Can J Urol 2017
- Sonksen, EU Urol, 2015
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013
- AUA BPH Guidelines 2003, 2020
- McVary, J Sex Med 2016
© 2021 NeoTract, Inc. All Rights Reserved. MAC01951-01 Rev B